One of the reasons we love makeup so wholeheartedly is the freedom it gives you to play. Why not try something bold, new, or out of your comfort zone – your regular face is just a swipe of makeup remover away, after all. So with this carefree attitude in place, we’re welcoming spring early by getting makeup artist Chloe Wolchock to show us a few ways to welcome a pop of colour to your beauty look. Watch our video to get inspired – and have fun!comments powered by Disqus
- Throw Some Shade with Our Favourite Summer Hats
- Traditional Indigenous Beading Studio Pop Up with Teekca's Boutique
- What’s in @mombossofboys’s Bag
- Our Fav Sunglass Styles for 2022
- Trends We Are Looking Forward to the Most This Spring!
- Say “Yes” to A Little Extra Baggage
- Combat boots that rock
- Last-minute shopper? We have you covered.
- Lip Masks; do they live up to all the hype?
- Fun Family Halloween at Home
- Shackets- The perfect wardrobe must-have for Fall 2021
- Fall Decor with Stacey Kasdorf
- Must-Have Back-to-School Shoes & Accessories
- From PJs to Real Pants: Transitioning Back to the Office in Comfort and Style
- Teekca’s Aboriginal Boutique