One of the reasons we love makeup so wholeheartedly is the freedom it gives you to play. Why not try something bold, new, or out of your comfort zone – your regular face is just a swipe of makeup remover away, after all. So with this carefree attitude in place, we’re welcoming spring early by getting makeup artist Chloe Wolchock to show us a few ways to welcome a pop of colour to your beauty look. Watch our video to get inspired – and have fun!comments powered by Disqus
- Everyday Inspired - Behind the Scenes
- Now what? The basics of after-sun skin care.
- Celebrate the Grad in Your Life
- 3 Makeup Looks to Impress at Any Wedding
- 9 Simple Tips to Help You Unwind
- The Hottest Skincare for Mature Skin
- How to Achieve a “No Makeup” Look
- One Product Three (or More) Ways with @aleesiademeyer
- How to Achieve Heatless Curls with @wanderlustkyla
- Hair Masks to the Rescue!
- Lip Masks; do they live up to all the hype?
- Fall's Newest Fragrances
- Our All-Time Favourite Summer Festival Wear and Tunes
- One for the Guys: What to Buy for the Men in Your Life
- Summer 2021 Nails: Our Team Shares Some Favourite Polishes to Choose From