One of the reasons we love makeup so wholeheartedly is the freedom it gives you to play. Why not try something bold, new, or out of your comfort zone – your regular face is just a swipe of makeup remover away, after all. So with this carefree attitude in place, we’re welcoming spring early by getting makeup artist Chloe Wolchock to show us a few ways to welcome a pop of colour to your beauty look. Watch our video to get inspired – and have fun!comments powered by Disqus
- One Product Three (or More) Ways with @aleesiademeyer
- How to Achieve Heatless Curls with @wanderlustkyla
- Hair Masks to the Rescue!
- Lip Masks; do they live up to all the hype?
- Fall's Newest Fragrances
- Our All-Time Favourite Summer Festival Wear and Tunes
- One for the Guys: What to Buy for the Men in Your Life
- Summer 2021 Nails: Our Team Shares Some Favourite Polishes to Choose From
- Bling. Yes, please!
- Products made with recycling in mind: Earth Day 2021 Edition
- Are Dr. Martens (AKA Doc Martens) the most versatile, time-spanning trend of our lifetime? Brian Babaran of @i3rian27 finds out.
- Watch: @chloewolchock Shows You 4 Ways to Try Pops of Colour in Your Beauty Look
- We Tested 8 Facial Beauty Masks
- Watch: How to Create a Soft Glam Beauty Look with @ChloeWolchock
- We Tested 7 Dry Shampoos