One of the reasons we love makeup so wholeheartedly is the freedom it gives you to play. Why not try something bold, new, or out of your comfort zone – your regular face is just a swipe of makeup remover away, after all. So with this carefree attitude in place, we’re welcoming spring early by getting makeup artist Chloe Wolchock to show us a few ways to welcome a pop of colour to your beauty look. Watch our video to get inspired – and have fun!comments powered by Disqus
- One for the Guys: What to Buy for the Men in Your Life
- Summer 2021 Nails: Our Team Shares Some Favourite Polishes to Choose From
- Bling. Yes, please!
- Products made with recycling in mind: Earth Day 2021 Edition
- Are Dr. Martens (AKA Doc Martens) the most versatile, time-spanning trend of our lifetime? Brian Babaran of @i3rian27 finds out.
- Watch: @chloewolchock Shows You 4 Ways to Try Pops of Colour in Your Beauty Look
- We Tested 8 Facial Beauty Masks
- Watch: How to Create a Soft Glam Beauty Look with @ChloeWolchock
- We Tested 7 Dry Shampoos
- Watch: @chloewolchock Shows Us How to Create Her Enviable Fluffy Brows
- Our Team Shares 6 Go-To Moisturizers To Save Your Skin This Winter
- 4 Hair Trends to Try In 2020
- Watch: How to Nail Your Perfect Foundation Match
- @pegcitylovely on Three Great Products for Natural Hair
- We Gave 7 Skin Cleansers the White Towel Challenge